Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome to my mind

I am a mommy. An LDS mommy. You can imagine the things that must run through my mind day by day. Or maybe, you can't. I'll share with you, if you'd like to know. I find myself "musing" over things constantly. Sort of an on-going conversation with myself. The subject matter can be anything from potty-training to deep spiritual thoughts. Welcome to my blog! I must warn you, however, that I am not an eloquent essayist, nor am I a silly satirist--(but I might just be awesome at alliteration?) I heard a saying once on another blog that I love. "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful" I'm hoping that applies here. I'm not even going to try to be a great writer. I just want to share my thoughts, some may be well articulated, and some may be little snippets of incomplete thoughts. Hopefully, somewhere in here, I might say something that strikes a chord with someone, somewhere. (Is there a  literary term for using the same word over and over in a sentence?)

2 comments:

G.C.C. said...

I love your intro; it's actually quite well put. Regarding 'fragments of thought', I suggest you consider yourself (as I consider myself) a writer of a new Romantic Era; one of the chief modes of expression during the original Romantic was the fragment. I look forward to hearing more.

Heather said...

Thanks! That means a lot coming from a master of the English language such as you!